Sun 31st Dec 2023
Time: 5:00pm – 3:00am
THE GLORY’S (FINAL) NYE PARTY!
This year has been a right old bummer… and not of the good kind either… WE’RE CLOSING IN JANUARY so say good riddance to that random ‘23 and say a witchy hello to ‘24 at The Glory’s infamous, and FINAL, NYE Party!
Our doors open at 5pm for those wanting a chilled pint or a shimmering cocktail but the real party gets going from 9pm with this lot doing the do over 2 floors ’til 3am….
Dragtasm from BARBS, DAIRY KING & ROSACEA BLEMISH & soundscapes from MOLLYWOOD, JEFFREY HINTON, LUCIA BLAYKE & FIDEL PLUS well have that infamous VODKA LUGE for you to suck on and we’ll deffo get you all sexy n’ slippery as we mark that MIDNIGHT BELL MALARKY!
HAPPY NEW YEAR HUNS! Love, Team Glory x
- It is free entry between 5pm and 9pm.
- We’re selling only 100 advance tickets that guarantee you entry to this fabosh party BEFORE 11PM.
- If you arrive after 11PM you may have to join the queue as these will no longer guarantee entry if we have reached capacity.
- This is a queer party and we reserve the right to refuse admission if you’re not with queer people!
- Strictly no refunds.
- Drink sensibly. We reserve the right to refuse admission or to stop serving intoxicated people.
- Pub doors 5pm / Party from 9pm / Performance from 10pm
- Free B4 9 / £20 after
THIS SHOW IS ACROSS BOTH FLOORS
Please note The Glory is a queer venue run by queer people, for queer people and their allies. We operate a zero-tolerance policy towards homophobia, transphobia, racism, misogyny and discrimination of any kind. Be respectful or you will be asked to leave. Strictly no office, hen or stag parties allowed.
The Glory is a very old building with pre-existing accessibility issues and while we’ve strived to make the space user friendly, there is no ‘easy’ wheelchair accessibility to all areas of the venue.
MAIN BAR ACCESSIBILITY:
The main bar is accessible, though the toilets are up a flight of 3 stairs with a handrail. Wheelchairs cannot access the toilets however. There is a local restaurant a few doors down who have an accessible toilet that they are happy for our customers to use.
To access shows in the basement there is a narrow flight of 12 stairs with a handrail.
The main bar has plenty of seats and tables. Ticketed shows are seated unless otherwise stated.