Sun 16th Jul 2023
Time: 12:30pm – 5:30pm
The Glory presents… the Man Up Boat Party 2023!
Calling all sexy-bodied seamen, seawomen and all your gorgeous lovelies in-between… it’s time to stop feeling blue, cut yourself a fancy jib and jump aboard the first ever drag king vessel to be launched on the Thames. Yes captain, it’s the MAN UP BOAT PARTY!
It’s a show, it’s a party, it’s a rollicking sea-faring masc-fest full of femme-ulosity and Thames-tastic sensuality!
Don’t be a land lubber, nab yourself a ticket and marvel at the delicious spectacle that is MR IPM, winner of the coveted crown of Man Up 2023 & joining them, in all their trans-fabulous finery, is grand finalist KILTSUNE!
Then, get friggin’ in the riggin’ to the aural delights of spin-masters DJ MADS MADS & AREOLA GRANDE LATTE and pogo like a pished-up pirate as we cruise our way down London’s glorious River Thames to Greenwich and back.
Tickets are strictly limited so don’t wait to nab yours or you’ll be as sick as a parrot…. & join us at The Glory later for a free after-party!
COMPETITION TIME: Best Dressed Drag King WINS £100 CASH!! Come in drag or you can paint your face on board – there’s plenty of space!
Team Glory x
Before you buy, please read the following IMPORTANT INFORMATION!
Date: SUNDAY 16 / 7 / 23
Depart: 1pm Temple Pier (we will not wait!)
Dock: 5pm Temple Pier
Boat: The Golden Sunrise
Tube: Temple Tube
Tickets: £20/£25 OUTSAVVY
Tickets cannot be refunded put can be passed on to other people or resold via the Outsavvy app only.
- The boat has two covered floors plus and open-air sundeck.
- There is unreserved seating on both floors.
- The shows will be informal with few seats available.
- We’re afraid this event is not accessible to wheelchair users due to the boat’s staircases and narrowness of the corridors etc.
- There is no coat check, though there is plenty of space to stash stuff
- All items taken on board are done so at your own risk and The Glory and the boat company will not be liable of any issues to do with lost, stolen or mislaid items.
- It is quite likely that all the boat staff working this event have not had much experience with the queer fabulosity of everyone attending this party, so we hope you’ll bear with them and enjoy the event in the way The Glory & Man Up intend you to.
- The Glory has used this boat many times before and it’s perfect for a party, even if we get a spot of rain!