Sat 09th Oct 2021

Time: 7:30pm – 9:15pm


Chariots of Glitter: Aurora’s 2021 London Marathon Fundraiser

Aurora Kills has just run (nay – pranced her way through) the London Marathon. It’s taken her 6 days but that’s not bad going when her diet consists of 2.5 bottles of Veuve, a platter of Caviar and 2 packs of Treasurer Cigarettes a day. She’s crossing the finishing line and heading straight to her favourite haunt – The Glory – still in her designer running gear and Louboutins for a night of debauched glamour, fantastical guest performers and to raise lots of money for the incredible work of Terrence Higgins Trust.

Guest performers to be announced in the coming weeks!

75% of all ticket sales will go directly to Terrence Higgins Trust. The remaining 25% will be used to pay guest performers. 

DOORS: 7:30pm

SHOW: 8pm 

Publicity Images by Ruth Geraghty (@ruthgphoto).