Mental Health Matters: A Charity Drag Show
SemiColon presents Mental Health Matters: A Charity Drag Show. Fundraising for Mind UK and Project Semicolon.
Come down to East London’s prime LGBTQ+ pub and performance venue, The Glory, on Saturday 20th July for a night not to miss.
Doors open at 7pm with the show starting promptly afterwards around 7:20pm. Expected end time is around 9pm, however stick around for the FREE afterparty kicking off around 9:30pm.
As this is a fundraiser, please bring along spare change to donate towards these mental health charities, who do such marvelous work.
Tickets available online now!
You are being spoiled with this lineup, featuring drag artists from around the UK eager to entertain.
Miss Leigh Ding
IN ADDITION to this, there will be a raffle, drawn at the end of the show, with amazing prizes including:
– 3x show tickets to Kiki with Drag Queens.
– £50 gift voucher for Haus Of Lestrange.
– A handmade headpiece by Luke Harris.
– Photoshoot with Elliot Moody.
– Jewellery by Lefran Creative.
AND MUCH MORE!
– 18+ event, entry only with valid ID.
– The show takes place DOWNSTAIRS at The Glory.
– Bring a copy of your ticket(s) to show at the ticket desk downstairs. Only a limited amount of tickets will be available on the door.
– Tickets are non-refundable.
– The show is not wheelchair accessible because the only entrance to the basement performance space is via a set of stairs.
– Hate/discrimination of any kind will not be tolerated.
This event is kindly sponsored by Clonezone UK.